Attorney David F. Stickler
Practicing law in Wisconsin since 1974.
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Notre Dame, magna cum laude, 1971
- Juris Doctor - University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1974
- Admitted to the Wisconsin Bar in 1974
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Shareholder with Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd., since 1994
- La Crosse County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Founding member of the Western Wisconsin Legal Services Corporation
- Founding member of the La Crosse Estate Planning Forum
- Board member for UFAH, United Fund for the Arts and Humanities
- Board member for the La Crosse County Chapter of the American Red Cross
Information of Interest
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Any information presented in this site is not legal advice nor does its viewing constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship.