Attorney David F. Stickler
Practicing law in Wisconsin since 1974.
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Notre Dame, magna cum laude, 1971
- Juris Doctor - University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1974
- Admitted to the Wisconsin Bar in 1974
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Shareholder with Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd., since 1994
- La Crosse County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Founding member of the Western Wisconsin Legal Services Corporation
- Founding member of the La Crosse Estate Planning Forum
- Board member for UFAH, United Fund for the Arts and Humanities
- Board member for the La Crosse County Chapter of the American Red Cross
Information of Interest
Any information presented in this site is not legal advice nor does its viewing constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship.