Attorney Joseph J. Skemp, Jr.
Admitted to the Wisconsin State Bar in 1991.
- Bachelor of Arts degree from St. John’s University in Collegeville, MN (1987)
- Juris Doctor from St. Louis University (1991)
- Admitted to Wisconsin & Minnesota, State and Federal Bar
- State & U.S. District Court - Minnesota (2002)
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin (1991)
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin (1991)
- U.S. Court of Appeals - 7th Circuit (1991)
- Shareholder of Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd. (since 1996)
Practice Areas Experience:
- Divorce; Adoption Law; General Civil Litigation; Personal Injury.
- Successes include a million dollar settlement in semi-tractor/auto accident collision case; slip & fall cases; nursing home negligence cases and general auto accident cases.
- Substantial experience in cases involving litigation, business valuation and property division.
- Serves on the Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Board of Review
- Former Board of Director for the Family Resources Center - La Crosse, WI
- Active member of Blessed Sacrament parish - La Crosse, WI
- 1998 Honoree for Advocacy on Behalf of Victims of Domestic Violence by Domestic Abuse Task Force
To speak with Attorney Skemp fill in the form to the right or feel free to contact our firm.
Any information presented in this site is not legal advice nor does its viewing constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship.